Information and Thoughts
The Mighty Men of Faith debut gospel CD "Because He Loves Me" is a must for every gospel music library. The Album has ten spiritually uplifting songs with something for every taste, if you like Contemporary Gospel music, its there; if you like Gospel music in the traditional group format, its there; if you love beautiful melodic gospel music its there. Click on one of the pictures to hear a snippet of the albums' music.
re is a list of the songs on the "Because He Loves Me" CD:
1. I’m Satisfied: A song of expression to express the place we find ourselves when we actually find
contentment in Jesus. The Apostle Paul writes in Philippians 4:11 “I have learned to be content (satisfied, gratified) in whatever state I am in.” Seeing things God’s way will make you feel satisfied!
2. Because He Loves Me: When we think about all that God created and sacrificed for human-kind, we must acknowledge the Love that he has for people. As we come closer to God we better understand how deep His love truly is.
3. Do You Know Who You Are?; simply reminds us that there are certain benefits to being a child of The King. This message of encouragement is the driving force that keeps us ever mindful of our accountability as “King’s Kids”.
4. Send Me, I’ll Go! Addresses the fact that there will be times when those around us may not be as committed to this Christian walk as we are. Nor should they be. Each of us must stand for ourselves in judgment. To receive the highest reward, we must be determined to go-even if we go alone!
5. Are You Thirsty? Many of us have tried substitutes for the “Real-Thing” and have not been satisfied. If you have tried everything else and are still searching, try Jesus, He is the “Living Water-The Well –Spring of All we need”, that never runs dry.
6.He Made a Way! When all else had failed and there was no one and no where else to turn, God-The Father, God –The Son (Jesus) and God –The Holy Spirit rallied and rallies on our behalf to make a way out of no way! The praise is in the testimony-“He made away” and there is hope in knowing that He will do it again!
7. Never Seen the Righteous Forsaken is a continuation of the message that King David expresses in Psalm 37:25. We are encouraged by the fact that being right in God’s eyes yields rewards that are beyond anything this world can offer. “He supplies all our needs according to His riches in glory!”
8. We Will Praise Him! Is a declaration and an act of obedience. The Word of God admonishes us, as long as we are breathing, to express our gratitude to a loving God. Nothing can separate us from His love except our disobedience. There we are not to be ashamed so we vow to praise Him at all times!
9. Use Me Lord! Conveys to the Loving God of all things big and small that we are available for use in “kingdom building”. The gifts, graces, talents, situations, circumstances and purpose that we have been blessed with are for our good and His glory. Our availability, as creation to the Creator, show how much we really appreciate His love for us.
10. Because He Loves Me, brings us back full circle. It is ultimately not about us at all. It is all about Him! We can only love others when we acknowledge that everything that exist, does exist, “Because He first Loved Me!”
There is a blessing to your listening.